Monday, December 9, 2013

Buy {Me} Local

On Saturday, a new gift shop opened up in my little town. A shop selling mostly locallly handmade creations from wine racks to refurbished furniture to earrings. I am so excited that my handmade knitted and crocheted creations (and soon my nature photography) are being sold there as well. You will find my scarves and cowls, head wraps, headbands, children's hats, gloves and mittens and coffee cup cozies.



The next time you find yourself in our little town and after you stop by my house for a visit, stop by Main St. and visit maddimo & co and support our local handmade artists and crafters.

{I will continue to take custom order requests.}

2 comments:

  1. I have a pair of Brandi's gloves. LOVE the quality and fit ! Price was just right as well. Thank you Brandi for the wonderful gloves.

    ReplyDelete